What ID documents do I need to send in? First of all, make sure that you take the pictures in a room filled with light, you can use flash but make sure it does not cover any information. This will give you pictures that are crisp, clear and readable. Secondly please make sure to take a picture showing the full document.

1. Proof of age

Driving Licence Passport Birth Certificate EEA member state identity card Benefit book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency Firearms or shotgun certificate National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant

drawing drawing

Special Conditions: Will accept Passport or Driving License if it has expired up to 3 years ago.

2. Proof of address

To verify your address we will accept the following documents -

Utility bill Payslip Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year Current UK driving licence (but only if not used for the name evidence) Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook Electoral Register entry Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year Solicitors letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year


Special Conditions: Please note this must be dated within the last 9 months.

These documents will often be enough for us to verify your account. From time to time, however, we may require you to provide us with the following additional documents -

3. Front of card A photograph or scan of the front of the card must show chip, cardholder name, expiry date, bank logo, first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number.

drawing drawing

Special Conditions: Please note that you must obscure the middle digits of the card as shown above.

4. Bank Statement This can be a screenshot, photocopy or clear photograph of a bank statement. Any confidential transaction and balance information can be obscured. Must show full name, the bank name, full account number, and full sort code.


If you no longer have a card: If you have used this card to deposit in the last 30 days we need a Stamped letter from your Bank to show that the card has been reported as Lost or Stolen, this must include the Bank Logo, your details, the last 4 digits of the card and be dated.

If you have used this card to deposit in the last 6 months we need a signed letter from the player stating "I (Full Name) confirm I no longer have card ending ******** and that all deposits made with this card were made and authorised by me."

Take Time to Think | | 18+

We're sorry!

Unfortunately, SlotBoss isn't available in your country.